All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. 4 He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4 NLT)
Destiny Cares is an ongoing compassion project intent on outreaching creatively to people in our local community.
We meet as a think tank, brainstorm ideas, and launch one new outreach each month.
Our creativity motto: If it’s been done before, let’s try something else!
Past and future projects include:
- Gourmet Dinner Event For Single Parents.
- Foster Care Kids Suitcase Giveaway.
- Chemo Packages To Cancer Patients.
- Numerous Homeless Projects.
- Fun Day For High Needs Children.
- Emergency Response Teams.
For more information about Destiny Cares, please contact Melanie Widener by email or meet her in person during any of our regular services.